At Giatec we are looking for the people who are fit for our culture — people who are creative and passionate with high level of integrity. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers in a dynamic environment that fosters rapid growth. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for Giatec, one of the world’s most innovative companies in the concrete industry.
Giatec's Customer Support Representatives are responsible for walking customers through the process of achieving their goals with the product. Support responds to telephone and web inquiries and provides demo, training, user guidance, troubleshooting steps, and promotes Giatec's products and services.
- Assisting worldwide customer to make sure they get full value from using our devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues relating to hardware, software, and concrete applications.
- Conduct product training and demonstration.
- Communicating customer issues to our engineering team and tracking them to resolution.
- Working closely with other departments and assist them in product testing.
- Occasional traveling may be required for trade shows and customer training.
- Assist in creating and improving customer adoption through development of training material and product documentations.
- Communicate via phone, chat, and email; building relationships with clients and their users.
- Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of job.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and respect for coworkers and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers and co-workers.
- Proactively seek guidance and direction from manager and co-workers when appropriate.
- Maintain in depth and continuing understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Support Company's corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest in customer service techniques.
- Engineering or IT degree or diploma
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate successfully with clients and handle customer inquiries.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research, and find answers to consumer questions.
- Ability to communicate with other teams to properly escalate client cases.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing product.
- Team player who also works well independently.
- Self starter who is excellent at problem solving.
- Ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions.
- Ability to multitask and self-manage their workload.
- Exemplary customer service and communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts and explain them in simple terms.
- Excellent written and verbal skill in English and French.
- Willingness to learn and master new technologies.
- Knowledge of concrete or the concrete industry.
- iOS/Android platform knowledge.
Our office is located in Ottawa, Canada. Candidates must hold a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada.
With customers and distributors in over 70 countries and a 100% growth rate year-over-year, Giatec is the global leader in IoT applications in the construction industry. Giatec leverages state of the art mobile technologies to help build smart cities of the future. Giatec received the 2016 Best of Business Award in Exports and 2017 Best of Business Awards in Exports, and was recognized as one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Ottawa in 2018.
We are looking for energetic and driven people to join our team and be a part of this success. Giatec offers a dynamic environment for motivated team-players to be involved in a wide range of activities. There are NO boundaries for you to grow in our team and we encourage employees to take risks and try new initiatives. A competitive salary package as well as other benefits including group plans such as group health plan, dental, sports allowance, and other perks available to Giatec employees will be offered.
Find out more at: https://www.giatecscientific.com/careers/