Giatec is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to focus on expanding full lifecycle sales and organizing sales into highly strategic named accounts. Giatec is a world leader in the development of smart concrete testing technologies. This role requires Enterprise SaaS sales experience, the ability to maintain C-level relationships, to work with a large extended team, and experience in six figure deals.
Travel is required for this position. You will be attending industry events and visiting client sites on behalf of Giatec. This position is based at our headquarters in Ottawa, Ontario. We are looking for someone to join our professional team immediately.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plan for ENR 400 (Top 400 contractors) and TCP 100 (The concrete producer Top 100) accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
- Ability to implement solution selling to multiple stakeholders and c-suite, selling against P&L by negotiating, presenting, and closing
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with procurement, senior management, line-of-business, and/or C-level executives
- Closing business with new accounts, expand revenue with customer accounts, and achieve objectives and quotas using Procore’s strategies
- Organization of timely sales forecasting to sales leadership team
- Identify product improvements by keeping track of customer needs, industry trends, competitors, and market activities
- Responsible for tracking activity in Salesforce
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing six figure contracts
- To qualify, successful candidates will be: ambitious, persistent, resilient, competitive, goal oriented, optimistic, smart, and proactive
- Proven experience achieving over-quota results
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Understanding and interest in the ready-mix concrete industry and construction companies
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment preferred
Salary: Base + Commission
Competitive benefit package.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Giatec Scientific Inc. is a knowledge-based company that brings IoT to the construction industry. In simple terms, we have incorporated smart technology and application software into everyday concrete testing practices. Giatec offers a dynamic environment for motivated team-players to be involved in a wide range of activities. There are NO boundaries for you to grow in our team and we encourage employees to take risks and try new initiatives. Our company is doubling in revenue year after year with exports to more than 70 countries, and we are looking for energetic and driven people to join our team and be a part of this success.